We Stand Up For Personal Injury Survivors
A serious injury can impact your life in so many ways. At Jordan Law Firm, we understand the many challenges you are likely facing. Our lawyers can help you address some of those challenges by fighting for the financial resources and sense of closure that you need to move forward. We are not afraid to stand up to insurance companies, corporations and other parties who might stand in the way of you and the outcome you deserve.
Based in Rock Hill, South Carolina, our founding lawyer has represented injury survivors and their families for decades. Our team is invested in providing you with compassionate and effective legal support so you can put this difficult chapter of your life behind you.
Help With Any Type Of Injury Case
Personal injury cases almost always involve negligence – someone, whether an individual or organization, failed to uphold a duty of care, and you suffered harm as a result. Our lawyers are well-versed in all the nuances of negligence. We can help you with any kind of injury case, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent people who have been injured or lost loved ones in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents and more.
- Premises liability cases: We handle slip-and-fall cases, dog bites, trampoline accidents, swimming pool accidents and other injury cases resulting from hazardous property conditions.
- Dangerous products: We can help you pursue compensation if you were harmed by a dangerous or defective product, including pharmaceuticals.
- Professional negligence: We handle cases involving medical or dental negligence, a niche subset of personal injury law.
- Wrongful death: We provide compassionate representation for people who have lost loved ones due to negligence.
Additionally, we can help you pursue workers’ comp benefits if you were injured on the job.
Start Building Your Case Sooner Rather Than Later
After a serious accident or injury, it’s important to talk with a lawyer as soon as possible to start laying the groundwork for a solid recovery. You can reach out to our team online or by phone at 855-45 SCLAW (855-457-2529). We would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your options.